Americans for Prosperity/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Americans for Prosperity, or pages that link to Americans for Prosperity or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Interest group : An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Charles Koch : Major owner of privately held Koch Industries; brother of David Koch; contributor to American conservative causes
- David Koch : Major owner of privately held Koch Industries; brother of Charles Koch; contributor to American conservative causes, including cofounding Americans for Prosperity
- Rob Stein : Attorney, communications and strategy advisor to Democratic Party (United States) candidates and organizations, and founder emeritus (2005) of Democracy Alliance, which models how to replicate the successes of interlinked American conservative major contributors, think tanks and interest groups; former advisor Democratic National Committee chairman Ron Brown (1998-1992); Clinton transition team and Commerce Department chief of staff