Avogadro's number/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- An important part of the present article is based on the extensive article by: J. Murrell, Avogadro and his constant
- English translation of Avogadro's 1811 article Essay on a manner ...
- Alfred Bader and Leonard Parker, Joseph Loschmidt, Physicist and Chemist, Physics Today, vol. 54(3), p. 45 (2001) Online
- An Exact Value for Avogadro's Number, American Scientist, March-April 2007 Vol. 95,Online
- Speech by Jean Baptiste Perrin delivered at acceptance of the 1926 Nobel Prize of Physics. Perrin (who was the first to attribute the number NA to Amedeo Avogadro) speaks of "Avogadro's number", not of "the Avogadro constant". Online