9-11 Attack in New York/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to 9-11 Attack in New York, or pages that link to 9-11 Attack in New York or to this page or whose text .
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States of America, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- Command and control : The combination of lawful authority over people and resources, coupled with the methods of directing their execution of missions and tasks directed at goals set by that authority
- Incident Command System : An increasingly worldwide set of procedures and doctrines for operational response to emergencies requiring response from different organizations, ranging from multiple units of the same local fire department or police force, to major disasters covering large regions and requiring national or international resources
- Firefighting : The act of extinguishing dangerous fires.