Absolute zero/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Absolute zero, or pages that link to Absolute zero or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Kelvin : Unit of temperature, with 0 degrees set to absolute zero and the difference between the melting and boiling points of water being 100 degrees, as with Celsius; one of the seven SI base units.
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.
- Temperature conversion : The process of transforming values of temperature measured in one unit to values in another unit.
- Thermodynamic temperature : Add brief definition or description
- Thermometer : Add brief definition or description