Acid gas/Related Articles
< Acid gasJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Acid gas, or pages that link to Acid gas or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Amine gas treating : A process using aqueous solutions of amines to remove hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2) from gases
- Claus process : A catalytic chemical process for converting gaseous hydrogen sulfide into elemental sulfur.
- Hydrodesulfurization : A catalytic chemical process used in petroleum refining to remove sulfur compounds from intermediate and refined end-products.
- Hydrogen sulfide : A chemical compound with the formula H2S, which is a colorless, highly toxic, flammable gas with a characteristic foul odor.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Sour gas : Natural gas, petroleum refinery byproduct gas, or any other gas containing significant amounts of hydrogen sulfide (H2S).