Acid rain/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Acid rain, explained by Christina Nunez on NationalGeographic.com, February 28, 2019. The fossil fuels that humans burn for energy can come back to haunt us as acid rain.
- Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study Homepage
- C. T. Driscoll et al (2001). Acid Rain Revisited: advances in scientific understanding since the passage of the 1970 and 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments. A publication of the Hubbard Brook Research Foundation.
- NAPAP Biennial Report to Congress: An Integrated Assessment, 1998, National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program, Silver Spring, Maryland. Available online here on the website of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Tennesen M. (2010) Sour Showers: Acid Rain Returns--This Time It Is Caused by Nitrogen Emissions. Scientific American, September 2010, pp. 23-24.