Adder (electronics)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adder (electronics), or pages that link to Adder (electronics) or to this page or whose text .
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Addition : A binary mathematical operation of summing numbers or quantities together.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit : Add brief definition or description
- Byte : A byte is a unit of data consisting of (usually) eight binary digits, each of which is called a bit.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Digital circuit : Add brief definition or description
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.