Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adenosine, or pages that link to Adenosine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Adenosine. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenine : A base incorporated into DNA and RNA and part of an energy carrier, as ATP, in metabolism.
- Advanced cardiac life support : The use of methods and equipment, beyond the level of cardiopulmonary resuscitation but less than surgical or interventional cardiology, to treat cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Caffeine : Xanthine derivative and mild stimulant that elevates cAMP levels in cells by inhibiting phosphodiesterases, commonly found in coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy : Acute kidney injury from radiocontrast.
- Coronary heart disease : Disease of the heart that involves narrowing of the coronary arteries.
- Cyclic AMP : An adenine nucleotide that is a second messenger and a key intracellular regulator, functioning as a mediator of activity for a number of hormones, including epinephrine, glucagon, and ACTH.
- Fludarabine : An antineoplastic agent used for palliative treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Vidarabine : An antiviral drug with antiviral properties against DNA viruses that is an analog of the nucleoside adenosine.