< AerostatJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aerostat, or pages that link to Aerostat or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aerostat. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Moored balloon : Inflated fabric structure, often shaped like an airship and usually filled with helium, that is restrained by a cable attached to the ground or a vehicle.
- Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile) : An air-launched anti-ballistic missile intended for boost-phase intercept, built on largely existing components from the AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles and AN/APG-63 radar