Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- What Is An Agnostic? by Bertrand Russell, .
- Why I am Not a Christian by Bertrand Russell (March 6, 1927).
- Why I Am An Agnostic by Robert G. Ingersoll, .
- Dictionary of the History of Ideas: Agnosticism
- The Secular Web
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry
- Fides et Ratio – the relationship between faith and reason Karol Wojtyla