Air stripping/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Air stripping, or pages that link to Air stripping or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Volatile organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- : The attachment of molecules of gas, liquid, or dissolved solids to a surface, usually by weak non-covalent bonds.
- Aeration basin : A holding and/or treatment pond provided with artificial aeration to promote the biochemical oxidation of wastewaters.
- Catalytic oxidation : Add brief definition or description
- Granulated activated carbon : Add brief definition or description
- Groundwater : Water which occurs below the solid surface of the earth.
- Incineration : Add brief definition or description
- Packed bed : A packed bed, used in distillation and absorption processes, is most usually a zone within a vertical pressure vessel that is filled with packing material such as randomly dumped objects or specially designed structured material.
- Theoretical tray : A hypothetical zone or stage in a chemical engineering separation process in which two phases, such as the liquid and vapor phases of a substance, establish an equilibrium with each other.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.
- Wastewater : Add brief definition or description
- Water : A chemical compound with one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms (H20). It is often in a liquid form and makes up the bulk of the oceans, lakes, rivers and living organisms.