Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
Libraries of computer algorithms:
- Computer graphics algorithms - CGAL is a library of algorithms for computer graphics, e.g. algorithms handling triangle meshes for simplification, parameterization or subdivision.
- Boost algorithms C++ library - Boost is a C++ library containing useful algorithms and data structures for various tasks, e.g. graph processing or language parsing.
- Mathworld - Definition of algorithm on Mathworld.
- BBC online article: How modern mathematics emerged from a lost Islamic library, last access 2/10/2021</ref>
- Christian Science Monitor online editorial: The Arabic library that invented numbers, last access 2/10/2021