Allan Ramsay (1686–1758)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Allan Ramsay (1686–1758), or pages that link to Allan Ramsay (1686–1758) or to this page or whose text .
- Poetry : A form of literary work which uses rhythm, metre, and sound elements (such as assonance or dissonance) to structure, amplify, and in some instances supplant the literal meanings of words.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Edinburgh : The capital of Scotland.
- Scots : Add brief definition or description