Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aluminium, or pages that link to Aluminium or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.
- Alcoa : Add brief definition or description
- Aluminum powder : When added to explosives, increases the detonation velocity of explosions or the specific impulse of solid rocket propellants
- Bauxite : Add brief definition or description
- Hall process : Add brief definition or description
- : A gemstone, typically nearly clear red, composed primarily of aluminium oxide (Al2O3), with chromium (Cr3+) substituting for some of the aluminium (Al3+) as an 'impurity'.