Alvin Plantinga/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Alvin Plantinga, or pages that link to Alvin Plantinga or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Philosophy of religion : Branch of philosophy concerned with religion.
- Reformed epistemology : Philosophical approach which broadly stated is that we have innate, God-given cognitive systems that provide direct, empirical experience which give us beliefs which require no reason.
- University of Notre Dame : Add brief definition or description
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- God : Supreme, supernatural entity, often credited with omnipotence, omniscience and rulership of the universe.
- Intelligent Design : Add brief definition or description
- Ontological argument for the existence of God : A proof of the existence of the God through abstract reasoning.
- Reliabilism : The theory that a belief is justified, or a true belief is known, if it is the product of a reliable process.
- Thomas Reid : Scottish philosopher (1710-1796), one of the leading figures of the Scottish Enlightenment, best known as the founder of the "school of common sense".