Ampere's rule/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ampere's rule, or pages that link to Ampere's rule or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ampere's rule. Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- André-Marie Ampère : (Lyons 20 January, 1775 – Marseilles 10 June, 1836) French physicist and mathematician best known for his work in electricity and magnetism.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Hans Christian Oersted : (Rudkøbing, August 14, 1777 – Copenhagen, March 9, 1851) Danish physicist and chemist best known for his discovery of the influence of an electric current on the orientation of a compass needle.
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.