Anger camera/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Anger camera, or pages that link to Anger camera or to this page or whose text .
- Nuclear medicine : That medical specialty, or subspecialty, concerned with diagnosis and treatment using radioisotopes administered to the patient
- Radiology : A physician specialty with a core competence in obtaining and diagnosing by means of instruments that receive energy transmitted through the body; there are a number of subspecialties.
- Gamma ray : Penetrating, high-energy electromagnetic radiation emitted from atomic nuclei during nuclear decay.
- Single-Photon Emission-Computed Tomography : A nuclear medicine imaging technique that visualizes the metabolism, or lack thereof, of tissues into which a photon-emitting tracer has been absorbed
- Positron-Emission Computed Tomography : Add brief definition or description