Ann Coulter/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ann Coulter, or pages that link to Ann Coulter or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Political opinion broadcasting : Electronic publishing of political material, presented with a strong and not necessarily identified component of opinion or even sensationalism
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Al Franken : U.S. Senator (D-Minnesota), comedian, author and politic pundit; U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Libertarian Party of Connecticut : Add brief definition or description
- Steven Bradbury : A U.S. lawyer who served as the Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel between 2005 and 2009 during the George W. Bush Administration; he is now in private practice
- Joe McCarthy : (1908-1957) Republican United States Senator from Wisconsin, 1946-57 who dominated the anti-communist movement in the U.S., 1950-54, until his career was ruined by censure by the Senate.