Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Antisymmetrizer, or pages that link to Antisymmetrizer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Antisymmetrizer. Needs checking by a human.
- Intermolecular forces : Non-covalent forces between atoms and molecules; often synonymous with Van der Waals forces.
- Molecular orbital theory : Deals with definition and computation of molecular orbitals.
- Quantum chemistry : A branch of theoretical chemistry, which applies quantum mechanics and quantum field theory to address issues and problems in chemistry.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Slater determinant : A form for the wavefunction of a multi-fermionic system that satisfies anti-symmetry requirements, and consequently the Pauli exclusion principle, by changing sign upon exchange of fermions.
- Symmetrizer : A linear operator that makes a wave function of N identical bosons symmetric under the exchange of the coordinates of any pair of bosons.