Associated Legendre function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Associated Legendre function, or pages that link to Associated Legendre function or to this page or whose text .
- Hypergeometric function : Add brief definition or description
- Orthogonal polynomials : Add brief definition or description
- Legendre function : Add brief definition or description
- Legendre polynomials : Orthogonal polynomials in the variable −1 ≤ x ≤ 1 and weight function w(x) = 1.
- Spherical harmonics : A series of harmonic basis functions that can be used to describe the boundary of objects with spherical topology.
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Adrien-Marie Legendre : (1752 – 1833) important French mathematician whose name lives on in the Legendre polynomials and associated Legendre functions.