Bank failures and rescues/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Ahamed, Liaquat: Lords of Finance: 1929, The Great Depression and the Bankers Who Broke the World, William Heineman, 2009.
- Kindleberger, Charles: Manias, Panics and Crashes: a History of Financial Crises, John Wiley and Sons 1996.
- Minsky, Hyman P: Stabilizing an Unstable Economy, McGraw Hill, 1986
- Tett, Gillian: Fool's Gold: How Unrestrained Greed Corrupted a Dream, Shattered Global Markets and Unleashed a Catastrophe, Little Brown, 2009, The inside story.