Benefit corporation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Benefit corporation, or pages that link to Benefit corporation or to this page or whose text .
- Capitalism : Economic system based on the private ownership of resources and industry for the purpose of profit.
- Corporation : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Corporation (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.