Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Deuterium, or pages that link to Deuterium or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Deuterium. Needs checking by a human.
- Argon : A chemical element with atomic number 18. It is an inert gas in group 18 of the modern periodic table.
- Arsenic : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Astatine : A chemical element having the chemical symbol At and an atomic number (the number of protons) of 85.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Atomic mass : The mass of an atom expressed in unified atomic mass units (u) and formerly known as atomic weight.
- Atomic number : The number of protons in the nucleus of a single atom of a chemical element.
- Beryllium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Be, and atomic number (the number of protons) 4.
- Catalog of magnetic nuclei : Add brief definition or description
- Chemical elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.
- Edward Teller : (January 15, 1908 - September 9, 2003) One of the most controversial scientists of the 20th century because of his role as the main developer of the hydrogen bomb, his outspoken defense of an unassailable nuclear arsenal, and support for President Reagan's Strategic Defensive Initiative.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Fission device : An assembly of components, not necessarily in a form usable as a weapon, which will produce a large energy release through nuclear fission
- Fusion device : An explosive device, whether used as a weapon or for other purposes, which depends for most of its explosive power on the release of energy by combining atomic nuclei
- Gallium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Ga, and atomic number (the number of protons) 31.
- Hydrogen : The most abundant and lightest chemical element which has atomic number Z = 1 and chemical symbol H.
- Magnesium : The metallic element that has atomic number 12 and belongs to alkaline earth metal group.
- Manganese : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Mn, and atomic number (the number of protons) 25.
- NMR spectroscopy : The use of electromagnetic radiation, in the presence of a magnetic field, to obtain information regarding transitions between different nuclear spin states of the nuclei present in the sample of interest.
- Nuclear fuel : Material that can be consumed to derive nuclear energy, usually heavy fissile elements that can be made to undergo nuclear fission chain reactions in a nuclear fission reactor.
- Scandium : A silvery-white metallic transition metal, with symbol Sc and atomic number 21.
- Selenium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Se, and atomic number (the number of protons) 34.
- Silver : Add brief definition or description
- Uranium : Add brief definition or description
- Vanadium : Add brief definition or description
- Water : Add brief definition or description
- Yttrium : Add brief definition or description
- Zinc : Add brief definition or description