Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dev-random, or pages that link to Dev-random or to this page or whose text .
- Unix : A computer operating system originally conceived and developed by a group of researchers as an unofficial project while they were working at AT&T's Bell Laboratories.
- Unix directory structure : A convention of the organization of the directory structure in Unix-like operating systems.
- Dev-null : A character device file in Unix (and Unix-like) operating systems which disposes all data written to it, and returns nothing when read from, except the End of File (EOF) character.
- Hash (cryptography) : An algorithm that produces a fixed-size digest from an input of essentially arbitrary size.
- Stream cipher : A cipher that encrypts data by mixing it with the output of a pseudorandom number generator controlled by a key; to decrypt, run the same generator with the same key to get the same pseudorandom data, then reverse the mixing step.