< EuroJump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- European Central Bank
- European Banking Federation
- The euro: Our Currency (Official EU Site)
- EU warning for euro hopefuls
- The Social Capital Foundation
- Purchasing power of the euro abroad - Federal Statistical Office Germany
- The English Style Guide of the European Commission's Directorate-General for Translation. See section 20.7 for the recommendation that in all non-legal texts, "especially documents intended for the general public, use the natural plurals ‘euros’ and ‘cents’."
- A critical view on "The euro and Great Britain"
- A critical view on "inflationary euro"
- European Monetary Union and the euro
- EU and EMU information including coin and banknote images
- Britain and European Monetary Union
- The euro and standardization (Michael Everson; including "The plural of euro is Euros!" as well as a discussion on what the words for "euro" and "Cent" should be in Irish)
- A brief commentary by one of the economists instrumental in creating the euro
- Introduction to the euro
- The euro page from the Economist (many articles require a subscription)
- The euro and the History of Previous Currency Unions, YoursDaily.com
- The euro and Its Antecedents by Jerry Mushin, Victoria University of Wellington