George Kistiakowsky/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to George Kistiakowsky, or pages that link to George Kistiakowsky or to this page or whose text .
- Arms control : Treaties and implementation agreements to restrict the development, production, deployment, or transfer of specified weapons or weapons technologies.
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- : The Manhattan project was a project to turn an entire city into an uninhabitable wasteland - hence the name Manhattan
- McGeorge Bundy : Harvard University professor and dean who became Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs in the John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson Administrations between 1961-1966.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower : (1890-1969) A career soldier who was the top Allied commander in Europe in World War II, and who later served as the 34th president of the United States (1953-1961).
- Fission : Add brief definition or description
- Implosion : Add brief definition or description
- Neil McElroy : Add brief definition or description
- National technical means of verification : Euphemism principally for imagery intelligence satellites and other means of strategic arms control verification, principally because the Soviet Union did not want its public to know that they could not prevent Western observation of the state
- Single Integrated Operational Plan : The U.S. plan and doctrine for the use of nuclear weapons in a large campaign, prepared for all services by the United States Strategic Command, based on Joint Chiefs of Staff guidance
- Nathan F. Twining : Add brief definition or description