Hindenburg (LZ-129)/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Footage from Castle and Pathé coverage of the Hindenburg disaster at Internet Archive
- YouTube video: Universal Newsreel - 10 May 1937 Special report on the Hindenburg disaster.
- YouTube video: Footage of the Hindenburg over New York City, circa 1936
- YouTube video of Herb Morrison's famous report synchronized with newsreel footage
- Hindenburg: Sky Cruise. Illustrated account of a flight on the Hindenburg - with maiden voyage and final flight passenger lists
- Page at Great Zeppelins website, with various pictures
- The Hindenburg in the development of zeppelins
- Hindenburg & Hydrogen
- FBI investigation into the Hindenburg disaster
- Harold G. Dick Airship Collection (Harold G. Dick was an American engineer who flew on most Hindenburg flights.)
- "The Hindenburg" - Failure Magazine (January 2002)
- ZLT Zeppelin Luftschifftechnik GmbH & Co KG. The company is still in the airship business today.
- Thirty-Two Seconds - An article about the disaster that features rare photos of the disaster, a photograph of the surviving crew and a report on Cabin Boy Werner Franz.
- "What Happened to the Hindenburg?" Transcript: Secrets of the Dead (15 June 2001, PBS)
- Passenger and Crew List of the Hindenburg on its final voyage
Flamable fabric disaster theory
- An Article Supporting the Flammable Fabric Theory. Retrieved with the Wayback Machine
- Two Articles Rejecting the Flammable Fabric Theory
- Experiments Reject the Flammable Fabric Theory
- An article supporting the engine exhaust spark theory: "The real cause of the Hindenburg disaster?" Philadelphia Inquirer, 6 May 2007 (the 70th anniversary of the Hindenburg disaster)