Impact evaluation/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
Prominent organizations that conduct impact evaluations (arranged alphabetically):
- The Abdul Latif Jameel Povery Action Lab (J-PAL), a "network of 51 affiliated professors around the world who are united by their use of Randomized Evaluations (REs) to answer questions critical to poverty alleviation." J-PAL is headquartered within the Economics Department of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Through MIT's open courseware website, J-PAL offers a free online executive training program to introduce randomized evaluations to organizations interested in conducting them.
- The Independent Evaluation Group (IEG), an independent unit within the World Bank.
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA), a nonprofit dedicated to alleviating poverty through randomized evaluations.
- The International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) has a large database of impact evaluations as well as a useful impact evaluation glossary (in PDF format).
- About J-PAL. Retrieved on 2011-02-13.