Marie Curie/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- BBC History Marie Curie (1867 - 1934)
- 1903 Nobel prize in recognition of the extraordinary services they have rendered by their joint researches on the radiation phenomena discovered by Professor Henri Becquerel.
- 1911 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry in recognition of her services to the advancement of chemistry by the discovery of the elements radium and polonium, by the isolation of radium and the study of the nature and compounds of this remarkable element.
- Nobel Lecture December 11, 1911 "Radium and the New Concepts in Chemistry"
- Irene Joliot-Curie Nobel prize in recognition of their synthesis of new radioactive elements.
- Marie Curie's Nobel Prizes National Atomic Museum
- Biography in 1903
- FAQs on Marie Curie
- Charity Program in UK named after Marie Curie
- European Fellowships named after Marie Curie