< NeutrinoJump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- The Ghost Particle. NOVA: Public Broadcasting System. Broadcast originally 21 Feb 2006. | "A 40-year hunt for solar neutrinos leads to a new understanding of matter itself."
- "In this program, NOVA probes the secret ingredient of the cosmos: swarms of invisible particles that fill every cubic inch of space and just may explain how the universe was created. Trillions of ghostly neutrinos move through our bodies every second without us noticing a thing. Yet without them the sun wouldn't shine and the elements that make up our world wouldn't exist. This program explores the 70-year struggle so far to understand the most elusive of all elementary particles, the neutrino."
- The Ultimate Neutrino Page.
- The science of neutrinos in-depth. Centre for Underground Physics in Pyhäsalmi, Finland.
- The Particle Adventure.
- Interactive feature, inner workings of the atom. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Supernovas: Making Astronomical History.
- Neutrino studies revolutionizing astronomy.
- Dave Casper. University of California, Irvine.
- The Power of Theory.
- Posted by Philip Gibbs, who writes: "I couldn’t resist. No offense intended."