< ScienceJump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- "GSCE science textbook". Wikibooks.org
- National Center for Biotechnology Information Bookshelf
- Science & Engineering books for free download
News and articles
- Hypography - Science for everyone
- The Science Site a New Zealand-based zine with realtime news feeds (very popular site, with the world's first Squidcam).
- Strange Science and Technology News (Alternative and under-reported video and audio streams with an analysis-ready news network with Online Analytical Processing and embedded Extract, Transform, and Load Data Mining capabilities.)
- Science-advisor, Online Review of Scientific Articles (Writings of short comments on scientific articles, reviews and letters with a scientific literature search engine.)
- Popperian Science Henning von Weber
- Most scientific papers are probably wrong - Kurt Kleiner - New Scientist - August 2005
- How NOT to produce Scientific Graphs and Figures - For Science students - Markus Weichselbaum, July 1997
- What is Science? — a talk by Nobel laureate Richard Feynman on what science is all about
- Beyond Open Access: Open Discourse, the next great equalizer, Retrovirology 2006, 3:55
- "Controlled Environments Magazine" : information on contamination control in cleanrooms and other controlled environments in Life Sciences and Microelectronics.
- "Current Events". New Scientist Magazine, Reed Business Information Ltd.
- "Intute: Science, Engineering and Technology": A free online service providing with access to the very best Web resources for education and research, evaluated and selected by a network of subject specialists.
- "Lab Manager Magazine" : source for information on management, technology, and equipment issues common to lab professionals in all sectors.
- "NEWTON BBS Ask A Scientist". The purpose is to provide a means to have questions answered that are not going to be easily found on the web or within common references.
- "Science Chat Forum" : A discussion forum for scientists and amateurs.
- "United States Science Initiative". Authoritative selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results.
- Science Experiments and DIY Projects
- Science Fun for Kids
- ScienceMadeSimple Resources
- "Scientific AmeriKen" : Delving into all the sciences for the purpose of gathering statistics and knowledge for the benefit of mankind.
- http://www.tryengineering.org Features "Ask an Engineer", engineering games, college searches, and other resources for students, parents and teachers
- This Week in Science Radio show that gives a hip and irreverent take on current science news.
- Songs about science - a collection at Nature
- Black hole, song
- A jigsaw puzzle of relationships between scientific disciplines