Tone (music)/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- CR Nave. Sound and Hearing. HyperPhysics App. Retrieved on 2012-06-11. A flowchart indicating articles on the HyperPhysics site hosted by Georgia State University. Click on the bubble labeled Sound and Hearing.
- CR Nave. Timbre. HyperPhysics App. Retrieved on 2012-06-11. The article on timbre from the HyperPhysics site.
- Steven Errede. Lecture 6: Tone quality - timbre. UIUC Physics 406: Acoustical physics of music. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Retrieved on 2012-06-11. An explanation of the application of Fourier series to music.
- A.J.M. Houtsma. Pitch and Timbre: Definition, Meaning and Use. ESR Acoustics. Retrieved on 2012-06-12. A critique of the ANSI S1.1-1994 (R2004) American National Standard Acoustical Terminology.