Acetic acid/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Acetic acid, or pages that link to Acetic acid or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Acetic acid. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum : Add brief definition or description
- Carboxylic acid : An organic acid with the formula R-COOH or R-CO2H.
- Coffee : One of the most popular and widely consumed beverages in the world today.
- Ester : The molecule R1AOOR2 where A is an atom and R1 and R2 are molecular groups.
- Fermentation (biochemistry) : The process of deriving energy from the oxidation of organic compounds, such as carbohydrates, using an endogenous electron acceptor, which is usually an organic compound.
- Fermentation (food) : The conversion of nutrients to desired products, such as ethanol, acetic acid or acetone, using yeast, bacteria, or a combination thereof
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic chemistry : A systematic way of naming organic chemical compounds as recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- Iridium : A very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal and chemical element with atomic number 77, and is represented by the symbol Ir.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.