Article-level metrics/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Article-level metrics, or pages that link to Article-level metrics or to this page or whose text .
- Scientometrics : The quantitative study of the results of scientific research.
- Academic publishing : A subfield of publishing concerned with scientific research and other scholarly activities.
- Academic paper : Add brief definition or description
- Usage statistics : Generic label for any data about the extent to and manner in which a service or tool is being used.
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Preprint : An advance copy, in digital format, of a manuscript intended for print publication.
- Journal-level metrics : In the context of scientometrics, a label used for differentiation to article-level metrics and author-level metrics.
- Journal impact factor : A widely used annual measure of how often the papers recently published in an academic journal have been cited in the academic literature.
- Author-level metrics : In the context of scientometrics, a label used for differentiation to journal-level metrics and article-level metrics.
- Research blogging : Add brief definition or description
- Science blogging : A blogging platform for scientific topics.
- Science journalism : A branch of journalism dedicated to reporting about scientific research.