< BankingJump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Ahamed, Liaquat: Lords of Finance: 1929, The Great Depression and the Bankers Who Broke the World, William Heineman, 2009.
- Bernstein, Peter L: The Power of Gold, John Wiley and Sons 2000
- Bernstein, Peter L: A Primer on Money, Banking and Gold, Random House 1968.
- Cranston, Ross: Principles of Banking Law, Clarendon Press, 1997.
- Davis, Howard and Green, David: Banking on the Future. The Fall and Rise of Central Banking, Princeton University Press, 2010
- Ferguson, Niall The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World", Allen Lane, 2008
- Freixas, Xavier and Rochet, Jean-Charles: Microeconomics of Banking, MIT Press, 1997
- Friedman, Milton and Schwartz, Anna J, A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960 Princeton University Press, 1963.
- Greenbaum, Stewart and Thakor, Anjan: Contemporary Financial Intermediation, The Dryden Press 1995
- Grossman, Richard S: Unsettled Account: The Evolution of Banking in the Industrialized World since 1800, Princeton University Press, 2010.
- Kindleberger, Charles: Manias, Panics and Crashes: a History of Financial Crises, John Wiley and Sons 1996.
- Meltzer, Alan H, A History of the Federal Reserve, Vol. 1 (1913-1951), University of Chicago Press, 2003
- Minsky, Hyman P: Stabilizing an Unstable Economy, McGraw Hill, 1986
- Tett, Gillian: Fool's Gold: How Unrestrained Greed Corrupted a Dream, Shattered Global Markets and Unleashed a Catastrophe, Little Brown, 2009, The inside story.
- Wolf, Martin: Fixing Global Finance, Yale University Press, 2009.
- UK House of Lords: Auditors: Market concentration and their role, Economic Affairs Committee - Second Report, 15 March 2011