< MetadataJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Metadata, or pages that link to Metadata or to this page or whose text .
- Data (general) : "Pieces of information", especially numbers or quantities
- Meta analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Scientometrics : The quantitative study of the results of scientific research.
- Article-level metrics : Quantification of properties relating to individual published scholarly articles.
- Database : A collection of computer-readable records, at one or more location, that are organized in some meaningful way beyond simple sequence of creation
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.